Mark Wyszomierski wrote:
Hi,

I just downloaded the new CMake version 2.4 patch 8. This command now works:

    SET(VS_MULTITHREADED_DEBUG_IGNORE_LIBRARY_FLAGS
       "/NODEFAULTLIB:nafxcwd.lib
        /NODEFAULTLIB:libcmtd.lib"
    )

I want to do the same thing for my release builds, kind of like:

    SET(VS_MULTITHREADED_RELEASE_IGNORE_LIBRARY_FLAGS
       "/NODEFAULTLIB:nafxcw.lib
        /NODEFAULTLIB:libcmt.lib"
    )

but that above command doesn't seem to do anything, the two libraries
listed don't appear in my ignore library string for release builds.
What's the proper command?

I don't see how that SET does anything other than set a variable. It must be how your project uses that variable. VS_MULTITHREADED_DEBUG_IGNORE_LIBRARY_FLAGS is not a variable that CMake looks at... 2.4.8 did fix the problem with multiple /NODEFAULTLIB lines not working.

-Bill