----- Original Message -----
From: Olivier Tournaire
Date: 2/21/2008 3:54 AM
I am also very intersted in this change. I usually put all my *.exe in one folder, say "bin". For release version, with the name $(ProjectName).exe, and Debug version $(ProjectName)-D.exe.

As far as I understand, this is not possible with the current version of CMake.
This has worked for me.

   IF (CMAKE_GENERATOR MATCHES "Visual Studio")
       SET_TARGET_PROPERTIES(${TargetName} PROPERTIES PREFIX "../")
       SET_TARGET_PROPERTIES(${TargetName} PROPERTIES DEBUG_POSTFIX "-D")
   ENDIF(CMAKE_GENERATOR MATCHES "Visual Studio")

Josh

--
Le temps des cerises reviendra. Dans l'immédiat, c'est le temps des noyaux.
Courage.