Matthew Woehlke wrote:
Tavitayya Varanasi wrote:
SUN is planing to port cmake on Indiana ( a version of open solaris ).

There is porting to be done? Hmm... I successfully built and tested cmake 2.4.8 on Solaris 10/x86... I admit I haven't actually *used* that build, though I have used 2.4.6 on a different Sun box. I want to say that's the platform where ctest+gmake have some strange interaction that makes two of the tests fail *only* when run under gmake, but other than that, as far as I know everything works "out of the box". (Incidentally, if you can get one of GNU or Kitware to take responsibility for the problem and actually fix it, that would be great; I had no success when I tried.)

If someone is willing to setup a nightly dashboard on a system we do not have nightly testing for, I will help them get all tests passing. If not, it is a waste of my time, since it will likely be broken again in the future without nightly testing.

-Bill