Nicolas Desprès wrote:
On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 4:02 PM, Bill Hoffman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Nicolas Desprès wrote:
 > Hi,
 >
 > In my project, I generate the readme file that I use as package
 > description file in cpack. In my top CMakeLists.txt I have:
 >
 > set(CPACK_PACKAGE_DESCRIPTION_FILE ${README_FILE})
 > include(CPack)
 >
 > When I run cmake, it complains that my file does not exist... Can't we
 > disable this test? Is there any work around except writting my own
 > CPack.cmake?

 I don't get it, why does the file not exist?

Sorry, for being unclear.

It doesn't exists at configuration time because I build it at build
time. It gets built when the users start make not cmake. I use
ADD_CUSTOM_COMMAND to build it.

Cheers,

OK, I see the problem. Can you create a bug report for this. I guess that could be pushed to cpack time, and not cmake time.

-Bill