David Thulson wrote:
Hello,
  I installed RC6 from the OSX dmg.  While the .app file itself seems
fine, it still did not overwrite the links to a previous version in
/usr/bin/ even though I explicitly confirmed that the installer should
put links in /usr/bin/.  I have mentioned this a few times already in
response to previous tests but have not heard anything confirming that
this is unexpected behavior.  Can this be fixed before the release?

It is fixed in CVS, and will be in the next RC, it removes existing files when setting up the links. In addition, it no longer creates the empty folder but rather names the bundle with the version as requested... :)

I should have the next RC out soon. We are trying to fix some framework creation stuff right now.

-Bill