Hi,

             I want to setup a variable(TestVar) on windows when I use NSIS
using cmake/cpack.

                A small example is presented here

               http://nsis.sourceforge.net/Setting_Environment_Variables

   The idea is that the project.nsi which is created by cmake already sets a
variable PATH.

   Can I reuse some of the functions already defined there?

  I suspect that everything should be added using
CPACK_NSIS_EXTRA_(UN)INSTALL_COMMANDS

  I see the plural form of the commands. Can you pass more commands? How do
you separate them?

Alin

"...if the universities will not study useless subjects, who will?"

                           G. F. Fitzgerald, Nature, 45/46, 392 (1892)

Mr. Alin M. ELENA

Atomistic Simulation Centre

School of Mathematics and Physics

Queen's University Belfast