Hi there,

I am trying to link an executable with multiple libraries, which reference each other in a circular fashion. It seems, that I cannot specify the same library multiple times in TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES, so the link line will always end up with each library listed exactly once. In my case, this leads to unresolved symbols. I know that circular dependencies are not nice, but it's a large "inherited" project I would like to convert to use CMake. I posted this issue before, trying to resolve it using the --start-group and --end-group options to the linker, but haven't gotten any responses yet. To me it looks, as if CMake is not able to handle linker calls with circular references. Any pointers?

Regards,

Martin