Hi Mathieu,

which cmake version are you using, the cygwin one or the native?

The responsible code in FindwxWidgets.cmake is

FIND_PATH(wxWidgets_ROOT_DIR
    NAMES include/wx/wx.h
    PATHS
      $ENV{wxWidgets_ROOT_DIR}
      $ENV{WXWIN}

"[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\SOFTWARE\\Microsoft\\Windows\\CurrentVersion\\Uninstall\\wxWidgets_is1;Inno Setup: App Path]" # WX 2.6.x
      C:/
      D:/
      $ENV{ProgramFiles}
    PATH_SUFFIXES
      wxWidgets-2.8.7
      wxWidgets-2.8.6
      wxWidgets-2.8.5
[....]
      wxWidgets-2.5.2
      wxWidgets-2.5.1
      wxWidgets
    DOC "wxWidgets base/installation directory?"
    )

and since you don't tell cmake where it is (did you set the wxWIN environment variable?), it uses the HKEY_LOCAL thingy. This returns C:\lsfdhfdslfs and altough cygwin might be able to cope with the \ the : is definitely a separator for paths in cygwin, and therefore cmake looks in C and in /lsfdhfdslfs and will not find it. Therefore I would propose that you set the WXWIN variable to the correct path in cygwin style and then it might work. And that are exactly the reasons why I went away from mixing non-native tools with native tools. I don't like the Windows shell as well, but at least there are no such troubles.

HTH,
Werner