On Sunday 15 June 2008, Dave Milter wrote:
> In my project I have plugin for qt designer,
> it should be build in release mode, because of in other case qt
> designer will not load and use it.
>
> >From other hand I need this  code as static library,
>
> and use build type the same as my main application uses.
>
> So it looks like
>
> add_library(some_name SHARED
>  ${some_code}
>  ${extra_code}
> )
>
> add_library(some_name1 STATIC
>  ${some_code}
> )
>
> And I would like to have build type for "some_name" = Release,
> and for "some_name1" the same mode as CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE,
> is it possible?

I think this is currently not possible.
You could set the COMPILE_FLAGS property for the specific targets.
I'm not quite sure how the CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER_FLAGS and friends are handled,
if they are project-global (I don't think so), ot directory-global (maybe) or
local where they appear (also maybe).
You could set these variables just as you need them and see what happens.

Alex