Target_link_Libraries (Executable   pthread rt dl nsl)

If those libraries are in the standard locations gcc should be able to pick them up ok.
--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer

On Jun 26, 2008, at 5:44 AM, Ingrid Kemgoum wrote:

hi, i'm building a unix project.
i want to add "-lpthread -lrt -ldl -lnsl" to all executables.
when i use set_target_prop with link_flags, those lib are placed right after the compile flags. when i use set(cmake_standard-libraries libpthread.so ...) nothing happen i don't even know where this command has an effect.

My problem is that in unix we have order in librairies and i want those at the end for all my executables. i've tested adding libpthread.so at the end in target_link_libraries (..) for one of my executables and everythink goes well.

what can i do to fix this first to be set in link options for my executables?

i don't know if i'm clear but thanks for help