Alan W. Irwin wrote:
On 2008-07-15 13:10+0200 Carminati Federico wrote:

Hello,
 I would like to execute the following command

Execute_Process(
 COMMAND svn info | grep \"Last Changed Rev:\" |  cut -d: -f2
 OUTPUT_VARIABLE _res)

But concatenation with pipes does not work. Any hint? Best regards,

I haven't tried this myself, but the execute_process documentation says:

"Runs the given sequence of one or more commands with the standard output of
each process piped to the standard input of the next.  A single standard
error pipe is used for all processes."

So I think

COMMAND svn info
COMMAND grep \"Last Changed Rev:\" COMMAND  cut -d: -f2

should do what you want.

That should work, but it would be better to just get the output of svn info into a cmake string and process it in CMake directly. That way your project will not depend on grep and cut being on the system.

-Bill

--
Bill Hoffman
Kitware, Inc.