Hi!

 I'm trying to install some generated files (example):

CMAKE_MINIMUM_REQUIRED(VERSION 2.4)
SET(XFILE foo.x)
SET(ZFILE foo.z)
SET_SOURCE_FILES_PROPERTIES(${ZFILE} PROPERTIES GENERATED TRUE)
ADD_CUSTOM_COMMAND(OUTPUT ${ZFILE}
  COMMAND cp
  ARGS ${XFILE} ${ZFILE}
  DEPENDS ${XFILE}
  WORKING_DIRECTORY ${CMAKE_CURRENT_BINARY_DIR})
# ??
INSTALL(FILES ${ZFILE} DESTINATION zfiles)
#INSTALL(FILES ${CMAKE_CURRENT_BINARY_DIR}/${ZFILE} DESTINATION zfiles)
ADD_CUSTOM_TARGET(${ZFILE} ALL)

> mkdir build; cd build; cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=$PWD/ install ..; make

make reports that the target is built, but the file is not generated/ copied. If I try to install the file I get an error message that the file does not exits (which is true):
CMake Error at cmake_install.cmake:31 (FILE):
  file INSTALL cannot find file
  "/tmp/foo.z" to install.

That worked in cmake 2.4 (I think I can remember) but it fails in cmake 2.6. Does this happen because there is no EXECUTABLE and no LIBRARY to build? How can I solve this?

Thanks in advance,
Boris