There is some new functionality in the latest CVS that is supposed to take care of all this on OS X. I have not had a chance to try it out or work with it yet.

If you update to CVS CMake, take a look at the BundleUtilities.cmake file. Supposedly in your CMakeLists.txt code you should just have a two liner:

include(BundleUtilities)
copy_and_fixup_bundle(....)

Again, if I get some time I will see what I can figure out and try and put something in the Wiki as I am also interested in all this.

Tim. I absolutely applaud your efforts to get something working on OS X. With the lack of anything else your solution was the only thing available and did work. Philosophically I don't like the idea of setting the DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH as that has some unknown implications and would rather see a solution that runs install_name_tool over the needed libraries to fix them up. Again, due to the lack of anything else, your solution does work.

| Mike Jackson - Principal Software Engineer      |
| BlueQuartz Software                             |
| [EMAIL PROTECTED]                     |
| www.bluequartz.net                              |