Zitat von David Coeurjolly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I'd like to use the NSIS CPack Genertor on cygwin systems but I'm having
a lot of troubles:  by default, cpack wants to use the Cygwin-binary
generator and if I customize myself the CPackConfig script, I have many
errors due to unix style filepaths.

Here are my questions:

 - is the command SET(CPACK_GENERATOR "NSIS") in my CMakeLists.txt is
supposed to work ?
 - has somebody experienced this kind of package generation ?

NSIS can also be run under Linux and thus works with unix-style path. However, you probably need to use an nsis binary that was compiled with cygwin, _not_ a generic Win32 binary.

HS