As long as we can get it on the todo map for 2.6.3 I am ok with that.

---
Mike Jackson - Principal Software Engineer
www.bluequartz.net

On Sep 22, 2008, at 3:22 PM, Bill Hoffman wrote:

Mike Jackson wrote:
Any chance of getting Bug 6195 put into this release. This is an important bug/feature for OS X users.

Sorry, that will have to wait until 2.6.3. Too much of a new feature. There are some issues with 2.6.1 that really need to be fixed so that some existing projects will work with CMake 2.6. I am only interested in regressions at this point. Basically stuff that used to work in 2.4, or worked in 2.6.1 that is broken for 2.6.2 will get fixed at this point.

-Bill