There is a Framework project in the 'Test' folder of the CMake source code. Download the source code and take a look at it. I believe the CMakeLists.txt file will cover what you need.

This functionality is in CMake 2.6.2. If you have questions about specific functionality that you might need, please ask and we will do our best to answer those.

Mike Jackson                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
            www.bluequartz.net

On Oct 21, 2008, at 9:45 PM, Tron Thomas wrote:

The only thing I found was a wiki that had proposals for how CMake might be able to build a framework if the functionality was added. I don't know if this functionality has actually been added to the current version of CMake. Where can I find definitive documentation on how to build a framework?
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 07:56:37 -0400
From: Michael Jackson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [CMake] Mac OS X frameworks
To: cmake@cmake.org

OS X Frameworks are pretty well supported. I think there is a "test" framework in the "test" directory of the CMake source code that might allow you to take a look at what can be done. It also depends on how complex your framework is going to be will dictate how much extra work you will need to do. For the common case CMake probably covers everything that you need.