Miguel A. Figueroa-Villanueva wrote:

Thanks for the valuable input. I've slimmed down my file a bit and used
the find_package_handle_standard_arg macro. It's attached to this
message. Again feel free to include it in cmake or give more input on
it. (or not, it's working for me now anyway)

If you don't want this to get lost you should make an entry in the
Mantis bug tracker and attach the file there.

No please do not do that....

If you want it to become part of CMake see here:

http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/CMake:Module_Maintainers

If you create a bug entry I will close it. Find someone to maintain it, or maintain it yourself, but do not create a bug entry for it.

-Bill