Hello,

Is there a way in a CMakeLists.txt file to get a list of all of the defined
CMake cache variables, get their properties, and their documentation?  I would
like to have this so that I can build more general documentation for our CMake
project.  I could of course just parse the CMakeCache.txt file myself but if
there is a way to do this in CMake then that might be better.  Otherwise, I
will need to create a tool that would do a configure, then read the
CMakeCache.txt file and build documentation output like you would see for our
current autotools build system.

Thanks,

- Ross

Dr. Roscoe A. Bartlett
Senior Member of the Technical Staff
Trilinos Software Engineering Technologies and Integration Lead
Sandia National Laboratories
Phone: (505) 275-6147