Hello

We have a weired problem when we compile and test our software on Fedora 10 with g++ 4.3.2. We have around 600 tests. When we execute these tests in one ctest run, two random tests always fail (without any regularity). We tested it on two different fedora installation with ctest 2.4 and 2.6. This strange behavior occurs on both machines. After some debugging, we observed that the failing tests do not produce any log output. Even when adding the std::cout out statements into the code, we do not get some output. We assume there is some bad interaction between Fedora 10 and ctest.

Has someone noticed the same strange behavior?

David