Small modification to the FindQt4.cmake module to allow the use of
.hpp extension header files and not just .h header files. Currently,
it requires .h and I often use .hpp and still want to use automoc.
This small patch is a quick hack to let you use .hpp instead.

~Roman
1285c1285,1291
<                   SET(_header ${_abs_PATH}/${_basename}.h)
---