Hi,

I wonder, is there an option in cmake to check that a custom command has produced the files it should have produced? In my case, doxygen may not produce all the expected files, depending on the comment it finds in the source code, but install of the man pages will fail because of those missing files. Having those manpages listed in the expected output doesn't change anything.

I'd really like to have an error message at build time instead of the error message I get at install time: it would save me a lot of time.

Regards,

Gaëtan

--
Gaëtan Lehmann