I wasn't able to get a copy, but it's in kde svn

/kde-svn/src/trunk/koffice/*cmake*/modules/

Kaveh Kohan wrote:
Dear CMake users,

I am trying to use gmm++ in my code. I read somewhere on web that FindGMM.cmake is available. I don't know from where I can download it. I would be thankful if you share it with me or in case it is online, let me know where/how I can get it.

Regards,
Kaveh

ps: Sorry if this is a naive question.