2009/2/19 Bruno Antunes <sardaukar.s...@gmail.com>:

> Hello!
>
> Is there any way to include post-install events in CPack's DEB generator?

>From CPackDeb.cmake I think you may include extra scripts in the control.tar.gz
generated by CPack  DEB generator.

# CPACK_DEBIAN_PACKAGE_CONTROL_EXTRA
# This variable allow advanced user to add custom script to the
control.tar.gz (inside the .deb archive)
# Typical examples are:
# - conffiles
# - postinst
# - postrm
# - prerm"
# Usage:
# SET(CPACK_DEBIAN_PACKAGE_CONTROL_EXTRA
#    "${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR/prerm;${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}/postrm")

Thus I would try to
SET(CPACK_DEBIAN_PACKAGE_CONTROL_EXTRA
       "/path/to/your/postinst")

where:
/path/to/your/postinst

is your custom post-installation script.

--
Erk