From: cmake-boun...@cmake.org [mailto:cmake-boun...@cmake.org] On Behalf Of
John Vines (CISD/HPCD)
Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2009 11:24 AM
To: cmake@cmake.org
Subject: [CMake] CMAKE_MODULE_PATH

All,
    What is the correct syntax to add a module directory to the default
module path?

    I am trying to append my module directory to the default module path
using this:
    SET(MY_MODULE_DIR /home/jvines/Devel/CMAKE_MODULES)
    SET(CMAKE_MODULE_PATH  ${CMAKE_MODULE_PATH} ${MY_MODULE_DIR})

    It doesn't seem to be working.

Thanks in advance,
John