John

Thanks for this info. The version I compiled from the boost-cmake svn repository was 1.36 so I didn't realize that the main branch had it included.

I'll give 1.38 a try.

JB

Will standard releases of Boost
contain CMakeLists files in my lifetime?

They do already. 1.38.0 did. Although I did not have good success
building it that way.

Here is a link to the release notes (look at the bottom of the page):

http://www.boost.org/users/download/version_1_38_0

--
John Biddiscombe,                            email:biddisco @ cscs.ch
http://www.cscs.ch/