Quick question about the cmake xcode project generator.  I can run cmake and
build my project just fine using cmake under Leopard from the terminal and
from xcode, so there is no build problem.  I was wondering if anyone has
code completion working for their project?  To be more specific, when using
a cmake generated project for xcode, xcode does not seem to know about the
libraries it is using.  For example, I have boost installed in a development
folder.  Cmake finds boost and knows how to include/link to it, but xcode
does not allow for any code completion.  Maybe cmake can't tell xcode about
additional include paths?

-thanks