On Mar 25, 2009, at 11:06 AM, Marcel Loose wrote:

On Wed, 2009-03-25 at 15:16 +0100, Eric Noulard wrote:
2009/3/25 Marcel Loose <lo...@astron.nl>:
On Fri, 2009-03-20 at 16:34 +0100, Eric Noulard wrote:
2009/3/20 Marcel Loose <lo...@astron.nl>:
Perfect!

Ok fine.

I now use add_custom_target(check COMMAND $ {CMAKE_CTEST_COMMAND}) and
that indeed solves the parallel build issue.
And yes, I have MAKEFLAGS set to "-j4".

Now that you make check is working, may be it's time to describe
the way to go on a wiki page, may be in a new "Specific Topic"
http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake#Specific_Topics

Hi Erk,

How do I add a topic on the wiki page? Do I need to register somewhere
and get a login name?

yes you need that, may be other can help for this
I'm on leave with limited internet access.

OK, it's done.

I've added http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMakeEmulateMakeCheck to "Specific
Topics".

Marcel.

typo in
add_executable(<testprog> EXCLUDE_FROM ALL ...)
should be
add_executable(<testprog> EXCLUDE_FROM_ALL ...)

Otherwise looks great. The boost-cmake guys may like this....

mike