Stop.
Go back and get the prebuilt binary of CMake for Windows. It will work for all the visual studios, MSYS, MinGW, and a few others on windows. The default happens to be Visual Studio but you can select what type of "project files" to generate on the first pass with cmake.

  You can also run cmake from an MSYS shell by doing:

cd Project
mkdir Build
cd Build
cmake -G "MSYS Makefiles" ../

or

cmake -G "MinGW Makefiles" ../

And get rid of mingw/make.. use the Make with MSYS or Mingw32-make.

Mike Jackson                  mike.jack...@bluequartz.net