Hi,

I have converted a program from using make to cmake. I needed to make a change to the main.cc program to get it to work. I am going back to see if I can get it to work without making the change. main.cc has a statement something to the effect of "fprintf(stdin, "%s\n", VERSION);" and the Makefile contains the statement "VERSION = 0.8.2". How can I set the variable VERSION in CMakeLists.txt? Any direction on setting the variable would be appreciated. Thanks.

John