Tyler - yep, I did try putting it in quotes, and it had no affect.

Mike - I am not trying to compile boost. My naming may have been misleading.
Boost/ProgramOptions is in my Examples/ folder. I am trying to build an
example, call it instead "ExampleBoostProgramOptions.cpp", and only link to
boost_program_options-mt.

Thanks,

David