Zitat von Arjen Markus <arjen.mar...@deltares.nl>:
With -G "MSYS Makefiles" I do get the proper setting for MSYS.
The find_library command still insists on using the MS Visual C/C++
versions of the libraries, though, so I need to use my workaround
still. But at least one point is solved.

What libraries do you want to lookup with find_library()? If those are system/compiler libraries (e.g. ws2), don't do that but link them by their name, e.g. target_link_libraries(x ws2). This will always give you the right one. Find_library() should only be used for libraries that are not system or compiler specific, e.g. you look but libfoo but never for libm.

HS