Ah thanks.But how to know what to copy from QT so that one can still build
applications?

That is, what is needed so that CMake accepts the copied files as a complete
qt installation?

.lib files,
.dll:s

which plugins?
mkspecs
which exe files?

Do I have to parse the FindQt4.cmake file, or is there a faster way to
figure this out?