Hi,

I'm having trouble getting the automatic project file reloading in Visual Studio 2005 to work when running under Vista (Home Premium 64-bit). Reproduce:

* Open VS2005 + a solution generated by CMake
* Modify one of the CMakeLists.txt files.
* Rebuild solution
* Observed behavior: ZERO_CHECK reruns CMake, but VS2005 does not detect that the project files has changed until the solution has been completely rebuilt.

It looks as if the VS-macros invoked by CMake to interrupt the build aren't working properly.

Is this a known problem, or should I report a bug?

--
/Jesper