Zitat von Andreas Pakulat <ap...@gmx.de>:
On 04.05.09 17:56:14, ankit jain wrote:
Thanks Andreas for your reply. I already build the code using mks. now i
want to build the code using cl/VC++. since it gives lots of errors of not
founding fiels like strings.h unistd.h

Then you need to fix those errors, either your environment is incorrectly
setup (make sure to use the Visual studio command prompt link to get a
properly setup command prompt from where you can run cmake) or the
compiler lacks some of these headers. In the latter case you'll have to
adjust your code and use whatever facilities cl provides. However strings.h
and unistd.h are both part of VC++ so I guess its the broken environment.

unistd.h and strings.h are _not_ part of MSVC. They both come with mingw32 and other gcc compile environments for windows but not MSVC. You have to add your own replacement header files for that case or only use them conditionally.

HS