Hi,
I would like to set include_directories on a per target basis. I
understand that the INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES property is currently on a per
folder basis. It is a bit of a problem as I would like to flatten my
build and have all my targets generated in a single destination
folder. Is there any way to achieve this currently?

I am using CMAKE 2.6.2 but I can switch to a later version if needed.

Regards,
Olivier