Hi all,

I'm trying to write install instruction for my main project (DLL) that
consists from several projects (LIBs). This instruction should copy all
public headers from all dependent targets to the destination directory.

I expected to use following sample but it is erroneous:

install (
    TARGETS
        utils
        system
        types
    PUBLIC_HEADER DESTINATION ${${PROJECT_NAME}_BINARY_DIR}/install/headers
    )

So, I've written code like following. It works but it is little ugly.

get_target_property( public_headers utils PUBLIC_HEADER )
install( FILES ${public_headers} DESTINATION
${${PROJECT_NAME}_BINARY_DIR}/install/headers )

get_target_property( public_headers system PUBLIC_HEADER )
install( FILES ${public_headers} DESTINATION
${${PROJECT_NAME}_BINARY_DIR}/install/headers )

get_target_property( public_headers types PUBLIC_HEADER )
install( FILES ${public_headers} DESTINATION
${${PROJECT_NAME}_BINARY_DIR}/install/headers )

The question is how to make first snippet worked?

Thanks.

Dima