>From a CMakeLists.txt in my root source dir, I am calling:
include( ../cmake/common.cmake )

>From common.cmake, I am calling:

include( BoostUtils.cmake )

BoostUtils.cmake and common.cmake are side-by-side in the same directory on
Windows. The second call to include() fails, because the working directory
is still set to the directory of the CMakeLists.txt, when I expect the
working directory to be set to the location of common.cmake, which is the
file currently being processed. If I change the second include() to:

include( ../cmake/BoostUtils.cmake )

it works just fine. What can I do about this? I'm using CMake 2.6.4 on
Windows, generating VS9 projects.