I recently compiled Qt on my Mac with frameworks that contain both debug and
release versions of their libraries.  I hoped (perhaps naively) that the debug
libraries would be used whenever I performed a debug compile of ParaView.  No
such luck.  The release libraries are always used.  Does anyone know how to get
CMake to grab the debug libraries from the Qt frameworks during debug builds?

-Ken

   ****      Kenneth Moreland
    ***      Sandia National Laboratories
*** *** ***  email: kmo...@sandia.gov