Hi,
I am using CMake 2.6.4 with NSIS 2.4.5. and run into a problem when setting
CPACK_NSIS_MODIFY_PATH to ON (which forces the installer to show the dialog to
let the user decide whether or not to add the application directory to the
system PATH). This works fine, but I would like to know which variable
CPACK_NSIS_MODIFY_PATH uses to set the directory. It obviously uses the path
the user enters in the installer, but it appends a /bin to this path (and I
would like it to append /bin/anotherdir instead, since the executables are
installed there).
I just couldn't figure out where this /bin is set and hope someone can bring
some light into the dark.