To cross-compile Qt apps, you still need to be able to run at least uic, moc, and maybe other tools.

I've done it before (way back when cross-compiling support was first added to cmake). What I did was compile Qt for the target platform, and again for the native platform using the same install prefix for both. I installed the target platform Qt, then copied qmake/uic/moc/etc... from the native one into the first installation.

Is there an official way to cross-compile Qt that is different than what I did? With that, could you use qmake generated makefiles (which assumes you can run qmake natively)?

Clint

Hendrik Sattler wrote:
Hi,

FindQt4 seems to _completely_ fail for cross-compiling as it depends on running qmake. As it finds the hosts qmake executable, all it gets is wrong information.

Can this be solved somehow?

Thanks...

HS