Hi All,

I spoke with Bill Hoffman at a conference last week, and he mentioned that Kitware is currently working on a module to correctly find the Fortran runtime libraries. I have written such a module, and if you are interested (or haven't finished your own already), I'd like to submit mine to be part of the Cmake distribution. The module basically compiles a simple fortran test program verbosely and scrapes the output for library paths. We have tested it on Linux/GNU, Linux/Intel and AIX/VisualAge platforms. Is this something you'd like me to submit, and if so how should I submit it to you?

Thanks,
--Will

--
Will Dicharry