On 13. Jul, 2009, at 10:28, Eric Noulard wrote:

2009/7/12 Marcel Loose <lo...@astron.nl>:

Hi Eric,

Thanks, I'll try that tomorrow. Another option that occurred to me today
is that, since I'm using gcc to preprocess and compile the assembly
sources, I might add .S as source file extension to
CMAKE_C_SOURCE_FILE_EXTENSIONS. Any idea if that might work?

I really don't know.
Like I said before I have no experience with ASM file and CMake
nor the definition of a new compiler variant with CMake.

Once you have tried a little more, I'd rather let CMake developer
or CMake user with more expeperience in the field
answer that one :-)

--
Erk
http://www.april.org

Hi

I think I remember once having seen that for such a thing the LANGUAGE property on the .S files was being set to C. Might want to give that a shot...

set(ASM_SRCS foo.S bar.S)
set_source_files_properties(${ASM_SRCS} PROPERTIES LANGUAGE C)

Michael