Hi, I've spent weeks and weeks to solve this problem, but I haven't got any
solution yet. that's why I need your help. My project uses gettext for
localization, and cmake for build. I'd like to set a make target to
automatically generate .pot files and update .po files, and another one to
compile the .po files to .mo files and write them in the "bin" subdirectory of
my project root.with the standard tree of gettext . How to do this? Thaks for
your help
Téléphonez gratuitement à tous vos proches avec Windows Live Messenger  !
Téléchargez-le maintenant !
http://www.windowslive.fr/messenger/1.asp