On Aug 5, 2009, at 5:05 PM, Alexander Neundorf wrote:

On Monday 03 August 2009, Dim wrote:
Hi group,

I'm using cmake 2.6.4 for cross platform development in Windows and Linux.

On Windows we're using Visual Studio 9 and on Linux Eclipse with CDT (4 or
5 - still not decided).

The code have a lot of projects and they're nicely presented in Visual
Studio.
While I import project to Eclipse and point it to the root of source tree
only project project-de...@xxx is presented, while sub projects are
missing.

Is it by design?
Is cmake keyword project() is relevant for Visual Studio
generator only?

Maybe it's also used by the Xcode generator, not sure. At least it is
currently not used by the Eclipse generator.
Feel free to enter a feature request in the cmake bugtracker. Ideally with a
patch already attached :-)

Alex