Frank Mertens wrote:
Bill Hoffman wrote:
Frank Mertens wrote:

I'm running OpenBSD on a freshly refurbishes office server.
It does currently nothing else than running tests for my
inhouse needs. Give me the pointers and I set it up as testing
client for cmake, too.

Being new to ctest, I skimmed through "CMake Testing With CTest"
and triggered "make test". It already passes 99% of all tests
with cmake 2.6.3.

Great,

Can you run the attached ctest script?

To run:

ctest -S generic_cmake.cmake

It fails within seconds...

$ ctest -version
ctest version 2.6-patch 3
$ ctest -S generic_cmake.cmake
HOSTNAME: blackbox.cyblogic.com
BUILDNAME: OpenBSGENERI4.5i386-gcc
NOSPACES =
Remove binary directory...
CTest Directory: /home/guest/Dashboards/My Tests-OpenBSGENERI4.5i386-gcc
Initial checkout:
Initial cmake:
CTest command:
Start dashboard...
  Update
Abort trap (core dumped)
$ echo $?
134

Can you run ctest under gdb and find out where this crash is? You could also try ctest 2.6.4 maybe it is something that is fixed.

Thanks.