Jörg Förstner wrote:
Hi,

if I execute 'make clean', then all object files of the whole project are removed.

Now I would like to clean only object files belonging to one target/library, to force rebuilding this library.
How can I do this?

Best Regards,
Joerg

If you are using CMake to generate makefiles, you can run "make clean" in a subdirectory of your build tree, and make will only remove the files for that directory - you can use this to do library-specific cleaning, provided that you've organized your sources so each library has its own directory.

Cheers,
Tim