aaron.mead...@thomsonreuters.com wrote:
I had seen that option, which is for a specific library, I was hoping to
just be able to selectively set the library path for a particular
configuration. The current configuration relies heavily on #pragma
comment(lib,"libraryname.lib") to automatically build the library link
list. That's probably going to have to be gutted to move to linux, but I
was hoping to get a solution going faster, and this seems to be the only
thing left to convert all 80 projects.

If that's the only way, that's the way I'll pursue, but if anyone
knows how to change that link path, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks for the help!

If you do a link_directory call, CMake will add the $(OutDir) version before the one without it. So, if the configuration directories match the ones being used for the CMake project it should work.

-Bill