David Rawlins wrote:
My svn repository requires a password.  How do I pass the password to
ctest in order to do a "ctest -D Nightly" from a cron job?

You could always set your svn config to allow saving passwords, then do something that makes it ask for your password (e.g. 'svn log'), type your password, and it will be saved. But it is saved in cleartext (in ~/.subversion).

--
Matthew
For great justice!! -- Captain (Zero Wing)