Hello James,

James Bigler schrieb:
I need to copy dlls into the binary directory, but I want to do it conservatively. Also I need different versions for Debug and Release, so add_custom_command doesn't work due to the lack of configuration specific dependencies.

Ultimately, what I think I'll have to do is generate a script that takes the build configuration as a parameter and runs copy_if_different as a post build command for a given target.

could you post your script to this list when you are done? I have the same Problem (i.e. copying dlls to bin-dir, different for debug/release) and at the Moment I am still at a loss how to do it. (especially having different source dlls for debug and release).

TIA

Fabio