michael kapelko wrote:
I've tried "Unix Makefiles", "MSYS Makefiles". Both produced "Bad argument number" error during linkage. I cannot use "MinGW Makefiles" within MSYS, because CMake complains, that MinGW's make won't work when sh.exe is in the PATH. When I remove sh.exe from the PATH, not a single command works in MSYS any more:

r...@winsuxx-f3290c7 /c/build/lf2
$ cmake-gui
sh: fork: No such file or directory

You need to run cmake-gui from a dos shell for MinGW to work.

I cannot modify CMake, because I want an end user to be able to build app without any trouble.

I realize that, but if it does work for you, I could push the changes up stream.
I also thought about modifying build script to produce large object files from all sources in directories. Thus making the final linkage deal with a little number of object files. Can you point me to some docs on that?
No, there is not a way to do that. You can have to shared libraries, and have one link to the other one.

-Bill